Copyright ©. South Fork MX Park. All rights reserved.
Please read carefully - the following rules will be enforced:
- Do not tear up the grass!!! No practicing starts, no wheelies, etc. It is extremely difficult to keep grass growing for erosion control purposes when we are open nearly every weekend.
- Campfires must be off the ground in an appropriate metal fire pit. No fires directly on the ground!
- Anyone caught misusing, abusing, vandalizing, or stealing any property of SFMX will be prosecuted.
- All minors must have a properly completed waiver form on file to ride or race at the park. These are valid for 12-months from signing.
- All minors must come to the window with an adult 18 or over to the signup window to ride at the park.
- Do not throw food waste like chicken bones on the grounds. Please throw away. We provide free kitchen trash bags at the signup trailer. We have a dog that roams the grounds during the week. Chicken bones are a big no-no to dogs!
- ABSOLUTELY NO JOY RIDING! Bikes can only be ridden in 1st gear, 5 mph to and from track entrance/exit.
- Armbands must be displayed at all times. If you are caught without one you will be asked to purchase one immediately - No Excuses
- On race weekend events, if you are not staying for Sunday's event, you must have your armband on your person to receive your gate fee refund.
- 10:30pm curfew for anyone under 16 yrs. of age.
- No fireworks allowed.
- No saving of parking spaces will be allowed. If you want to park with someone you must arrive together.
- Once race practice begins, no refunds will be issued.
- Anyone caught practicing in the wrong class will be disqualified for the day with no refund - No Excuses
- No more than one person allowed with a rider at the starting line.
- No non-rider under the age of 16 may enter the fenced in track area. Everyone entering track area must have signed the waiver!
- All protests must be in writing and presented to track referee for review within 30 minutes after posting.
- Anyone caught dispensing gray or black water from RV's will be asked to leave.
- Anyone caught hooking up to electrical or water outlets on track property will be asked to leave.
- Trophies will not be distributed until results have been posted at least 30 minutes.
We have worked very hard to provide everyone with a safe, fun, exciting track and expect everyone to conduct themselves in a mature manner at all times. Please respect our facility and know we truly appreciate you coming.